Not two splits But three!

I had written this down before but deleted it a few weeks later as I felt a 'nudging' in my spirit that I wasn't ready to disclose it. 
There are many watchmen with sound prophetic ministries who have prophesied along the same line that they saw in the Spirit. The North American continent split into two. Which was prophesied to be part of the judgement of Almighty God. I am not going to criticize as maybe they could be spot on and hearing from the Holy Spirit. The bible talks about not despising prophesy. 


1 Thessalonians 5:20-21

20 Do not despise prophecies. 21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.
But then again, they could be just 'parroting' each other. I think sometimes many of these tele and online prophets that are called so..its a spiritual ego thing for them...because if it were a sincere submission towards GOD. The first time they get it wrong. ..there would be godly sorrow and sincere repentance towards GOD and asking forgiveness from their brethren for leading them astray. Very rarely have I ever heard, and to be honest. Not in recent memory. I think its..whats the motive behind that spiritual utterance.
Pride, or seeking to give Him all the glory. Now, the dream. I had it in 2007. 
I was high up in the air looking down at the continental North American continent; predominately, the U.S.A. While this was taking place, I started to see cracks appear in three locations. The cracks ran through the map like someone taking a piece of paper and tearing it into three parts. 
Water and sea flood land parts and it looked like the country which once was one whole, was now three large islands. 
To the western north region where Washington state and Oregon into Idaho. That turned was one large island ..no sign of California. It was gone completely. Then on the eastern side, Florida had already slipped into the sea. There was no land mass. But some parts of New York state, Tennessee, Indiana, Ohio, and Georgia. It was the second bigger of the two parts splits. 
Then there was a third part...some of Texas, not all....Nebraska, Colorado, New Mexico ..there was a land mass that spanned these areas making it a third type island ..with narrow sea way between the three splits. 
Then I looked again, closer to see the communities that survived. To the Eastern side, it was like I was looking at a society which was military controlled. I see darkness all over the land. Over the people. People lived oppressed under cruel bondage. Being beaten and ill treated by the local government forces. 
The middle land mass ...people lived in small communities but not in cities...quite separate from each other. Just getting by. But they struggled to make ends meet. There didn't seem to be any military governmental forces ...its almost as though people were scattered ....and finally the third land or island mass. The north Coast side ...I see green, sunlight, untouched. Lots of light. Pastureland, forests, hills, etc. unspoiled. I didn't see people, but I was aware they were there...and I knew they lived simple but they were content. 
Then I came out of the dream. I told my husband at the time about it. I knew the change of the land of the USA, was changed due to the country being shaken and hit by strong earthquakes...not one ..but one that triggered other large ones in sequence. That this who moving of land and water happened quickly and without warning. The part that scared me inwardly the most was the society that was situated on the eastern side of the country. The regime was was like looking at the Nazis and communists all combined. No one was allowed to come or go without their interference.  People were shot and beaten and starved and imprisoned on regular basis. Hell on earth indeed. 
I also believe I was witnessing a combination of natural and spiritual state of what is to be if the nation of the USA does not repent and stop trying to tear up the land of Israel. If the USA support the tearing apart of the nation of Israel and support her enemies...I believe the Lord by His own hand will rip the country like a piece of paper into parts of which it would never recover again. 
Israel is the key to monitor true prophesy. And the Middle East.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dragon will take his seat in The Big House! Woe, woe. They are here and have arrived!

The Wall