I think the older I get, I find myself leaning towards an attitude of spiritual pessimism. I don't think its a bad thing. Maybe its not me but it is the fact that because I live a more isolated type of life. I don't really have a life in comparison to some else like me who are just living for the day.
As a believer, I live for eternity. An eternal inheritance and an eternal Home. With the Father and the Son.
Truly what the old time believers used to say. That we are pilgrims in this world, just passing through. This is true. We are in this world. But not of it. We maybe either citizens of the EU, or a citizen of the USA, UK, Australia, Africa and so on. But, our Hope is beyond this natural realm. But the New Jerusalem and the Returning King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Jesus the Messiah. Every day then, is just one day closer to seeing Him, and soon.
I have been following off and on various hosts of watchmen on the wall you tubers and their channels. The ones that I find quite intriguing and fascinating is to do with transvestigation ism, and cloning, and some even go on to share that there are people that walk among us that are not human, but reptilians. Cloaked in human form.
I ponder on these things, at the same time, I let the Lord bring the confirmation and what to do as a result. There was a time I had to yank myself aside because slowly, bit by bit..I was going deeper and deeper out of curiosity for more knowledge, even entertainment. With all that said. You know your eyes get opened. And you no longer look at the world through tinted rose specs but 'this is it', no going back. You begin to 'see' them. Even their behavior.
In the light of this. For a while, I have been watching this rising star in the conservative world of American politics Candace Owens. There is something very strange and something not quite right with this person.
Her face, expression, hairstyle etc. In comparison to pics of her from up to 2016 to present.
I don't believe the person that is speaking at conferences, events, clubs etc...is the real Candace. For example. Her skin complexion. Looks darker. eyes, facial expression. Its just that if you look at footage from up to 2016. And now, present. At first, there is similarities. But when you look closer at the Candace Owens that is seen It doesn't look like the same person.
I know it is speculation and I have no hard evidence only my instincts that GOD gave me. And a very good bull shit meter. I am not conservative and I am not liberal minded. I am a Free Spirit.
Who knows what went down with this outspoken young woman. But I am 100% sure, that the person we now see on the screen or over the internet.
Is not the real Candace
Will the real Candace Owens stand up please!
And
Who is that impostor in your place?,
As a believer, I live for eternity. An eternal inheritance and an eternal Home. With the Father and the Son.
Truly what the old time believers used to say. That we are pilgrims in this world, just passing through. This is true. We are in this world. But not of it. We maybe either citizens of the EU, or a citizen of the USA, UK, Australia, Africa and so on. But, our Hope is beyond this natural realm. But the New Jerusalem and the Returning King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Jesus the Messiah. Every day then, is just one day closer to seeing Him, and soon.
I have been following off and on various hosts of watchmen on the wall you tubers and their channels. The ones that I find quite intriguing and fascinating is to do with transvestigation ism, and cloning, and some even go on to share that there are people that walk among us that are not human, but reptilians. Cloaked in human form.
I ponder on these things, at the same time, I let the Lord bring the confirmation and what to do as a result. There was a time I had to yank myself aside because slowly, bit by bit..I was going deeper and deeper out of curiosity for more knowledge, even entertainment. With all that said. You know your eyes get opened. And you no longer look at the world through tinted rose specs but 'this is it', no going back. You begin to 'see' them. Even their behavior.
In the light of this. For a while, I have been watching this rising star in the conservative world of American politics Candace Owens. There is something very strange and something not quite right with this person.
Her face, expression, hairstyle etc. In comparison to pics of her from up to 2016 to present.
I don't believe the person that is speaking at conferences, events, clubs etc...is the real Candace. For example. Her skin complexion. Looks darker. eyes, facial expression. Its just that if you look at footage from up to 2016. And now, present. At first, there is similarities. But when you look closer at the Candace Owens that is seen It doesn't look like the same person.
I know it is speculation and I have no hard evidence only my instincts that GOD gave me. And a very good bull shit meter. I am not conservative and I am not liberal minded. I am a Free Spirit.
Who knows what went down with this outspoken young woman. But I am 100% sure, that the person we now see on the screen or over the internet.
Is not the real Candace
Will the real Candace Owens stand up please!
And
Who is that impostor in your place?,
Comments
Post a Comment