I am not sure what to put as a title for this post. So, for now I am going to leave it blank.
Much things and perceptions have crossed my mind in the last few weeks and I am still going through the process of separating what is from GOD and what is just my imagination.
One thing I have endeavoured to do and I am working on it. Being a regular attendee and visitor to the You Tube and Drudge report and other similar sites; I have had to be alert to what I have been putting into my 'eye gate' and eventually feeding my spirit and soul.
There is such a glut of information out there. Much of it, seems to targeted at breeding a type of mindset and eventually fear. That type of fear that kills Hope for our eternal future. Maybe its just me. But that is how I see it.
Every time I log on to the tube. I find myself meticulously pouring through the home site of my page and clicking ''not interested'' ...to alot of the conspiracy sites (recommended) that are related to whats going on in the political world. I am choosing what I am feeding my soul. I know the chaos in governmental office. The rumours of wars. We have sufficient enough of information at what the bastardy illuminati are doing to children and making human and animal hybrids. We were pre warned long ago. The fallen angels, the UFOs.
How much more do we need to hear?
Let them carry on. Their time is short and will be cut short in due time.
Eternity must be our focus.
I have seen and heard enough. There are times, we do have to refrain from speaking of what the dark side is doing. That takes some wisdom. I just feel that when one becomes so focused on what the enemy's side is doing. Watch out. He is quite happy to distract us with more information. To the point of forgetting what God is doing. And that voice gets quieter and quieter.
I see many end time watchers on the tube..grouping together into 'little boys and girls' fraternities. Where once, their messages were dynamic and whole..now, its narrowed into an agenda.
Look at who they are aligning themselves up with and red flags go up, like tiny shoots coming up from the earth will nudge or bring a check into one's spirit.
Have they compromised?
I wonder how big the $s and fame and book promotions were offered to them if they will just get with the program and go with the flow?
So desperate they are to become known. They give in and the veil sweeps over their eyes. That edge that they once had is gone. And they assimilate into the hive.
Or, were they really sincerely 'warning the people', and preaching the truth in the first place?
God knows the heart, indeed. He also knows the heart is wicked and what is inside of a man.
I like Trump. I am not anti Trump. I am glad the guy got into office. I think he sincerely wants to make his country great again. But he's JUST A MAN. A flesh and blood human being who needs Jesus like we all do. He is not a saviour. I don't know and am still very sceptical about the Cyrus prophecy connection. Especially when you peel away the outer layers of who and where this prophecy originated from, and who is trying to cram down our throats.
I don't believe America will be great again. Was she granted a temporal respite. Maybe. If so, its not the time to get cosy and comfortable..but use the time to prepare ..prepare hearts, spirits, souls and lives. We have to get our houses in order. The old saying the 'calm before the storm'.
Whenever a big wave is about to hit the shore. The water recedes and the shore line turns clear, calm and shallow. One can walk out on the sea floor for yards and yards before treading water and this is what I feel in happening right now. The waters are on a short temporal retreat, allowing the wave to strengthen and grow.
I really believe in this season and era, not just in North America..(USA and Canada) but worldwide. We really have to guard our hearts obsessively. What we consume through the eye and eargates, will reproduce in our actions and how much faith is left in our reservoirs.
Earlier part of this week. I have been hearing dropped into my spirit.
''Get ready, persecution is coming!''
I am still shaken inside. Not fallen apart. Just shaken inwardly. The thought of having to stand and hold fast and trust the Lord regardless. I pray when the time comes, that we will all not worry or fret but trust in the Lord that whether in prisons, tragedies, hunger and thirst. Homelessness. In that hour, He will have mercy and give each of us that love Him and claim Him as our Lord and King. That there will be sufficient grace available to meet any trial sent to test our faith and loyalties.
Proverbs 28:26a
He that trusted in his own heart is a fool,....
Luke 21
Much things and perceptions have crossed my mind in the last few weeks and I am still going through the process of separating what is from GOD and what is just my imagination.
One thing I have endeavoured to do and I am working on it. Being a regular attendee and visitor to the You Tube and Drudge report and other similar sites; I have had to be alert to what I have been putting into my 'eye gate' and eventually feeding my spirit and soul.
There is such a glut of information out there. Much of it, seems to targeted at breeding a type of mindset and eventually fear. That type of fear that kills Hope for our eternal future. Maybe its just me. But that is how I see it.
Every time I log on to the tube. I find myself meticulously pouring through the home site of my page and clicking ''not interested'' ...to alot of the conspiracy sites (recommended) that are related to whats going on in the political world. I am choosing what I am feeding my soul. I know the chaos in governmental office. The rumours of wars. We have sufficient enough of information at what the bastardy illuminati are doing to children and making human and animal hybrids. We were pre warned long ago. The fallen angels, the UFOs.
How much more do we need to hear?
Let them carry on. Their time is short and will be cut short in due time.
Eternity must be our focus.
I have seen and heard enough. There are times, we do have to refrain from speaking of what the dark side is doing. That takes some wisdom. I just feel that when one becomes so focused on what the enemy's side is doing. Watch out. He is quite happy to distract us with more information. To the point of forgetting what God is doing. And that voice gets quieter and quieter.
I see many end time watchers on the tube..grouping together into 'little boys and girls' fraternities. Where once, their messages were dynamic and whole..now, its narrowed into an agenda.
Look at who they are aligning themselves up with and red flags go up, like tiny shoots coming up from the earth will nudge or bring a check into one's spirit.
Have they compromised?
I wonder how big the $s and fame and book promotions were offered to them if they will just get with the program and go with the flow?
So desperate they are to become known. They give in and the veil sweeps over their eyes. That edge that they once had is gone. And they assimilate into the hive.
Or, were they really sincerely 'warning the people', and preaching the truth in the first place?
God knows the heart, indeed. He also knows the heart is wicked and what is inside of a man.
I like Trump. I am not anti Trump. I am glad the guy got into office. I think he sincerely wants to make his country great again. But he's JUST A MAN. A flesh and blood human being who needs Jesus like we all do. He is not a saviour. I don't know and am still very sceptical about the Cyrus prophecy connection. Especially when you peel away the outer layers of who and where this prophecy originated from, and who is trying to cram down our throats.
I don't believe America will be great again. Was she granted a temporal respite. Maybe. If so, its not the time to get cosy and comfortable..but use the time to prepare ..prepare hearts, spirits, souls and lives. We have to get our houses in order. The old saying the 'calm before the storm'.
Whenever a big wave is about to hit the shore. The water recedes and the shore line turns clear, calm and shallow. One can walk out on the sea floor for yards and yards before treading water and this is what I feel in happening right now. The waters are on a short temporal retreat, allowing the wave to strengthen and grow.
I really believe in this season and era, not just in North America..(USA and Canada) but worldwide. We really have to guard our hearts obsessively. What we consume through the eye and eargates, will reproduce in our actions and how much faith is left in our reservoirs.
Earlier part of this week. I have been hearing dropped into my spirit.
''Get ready, persecution is coming!''
I am still shaken inside. Not fallen apart. Just shaken inwardly. The thought of having to stand and hold fast and trust the Lord regardless. I pray when the time comes, that we will all not worry or fret but trust in the Lord that whether in prisons, tragedies, hunger and thirst. Homelessness. In that hour, He will have mercy and give each of us that love Him and claim Him as our Lord and King. That there will be sufficient grace available to meet any trial sent to test our faith and loyalties.
Proverbs 28:26a
He that trusted in his own heart is a fool,....
Luke 21
11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.
13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.
14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:
15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
Comments
Post a Comment