Big Wave
Early hours of the morning. I dreamt that I was standing on the shores of the sea. I do not know where the location is, and I am not going to assume the location. But it was a busy popular location.
As I stepped out into the shallows looking out into the horizon. I could not see anything that was unusual, just a clear blue sky and calm water.
Suddenly, fear and the instinct to 'RUN' gripped my soul and I immediately spun round and began to head in the opposite direction as fast as I could. People looked at me awkwardly but they turned and carried on with their holidaying and what not. Then, as I ran, I was suddenly pulled up high above the ground and from where I hovered...I saw it. The wave rushing in. It was huge and swept in without warning taking all in its path by surprise. Along with it...I felt that there were many that I knew.
End.
Haven't recently looked at any movies or scenarios in relation to sea waves etc..so I can't say I was dreaming one of those dreams that replicate what was put into the subconscious mind.
Looking at the clock..it was 4 a.m and sleep was temporarily gone from me. The dream was so vivid and I have shaken up inside since then.
I wondered if this was a physical warning that another big disaster is about to hit this planet. But as I pondered the contents of the dream later on. It came to mind. No, not physical, Spiritual. Something is coming when least expected. When everything seems to be no different from before ...A wave that would affect all. Especially those lost in La La land. To those who are looking and alert...they will hear the warning to escape even before the danger is visible to the naked eye.
1 Thessalonians 5:4
3While people are saying, “Peace and security,” destruction will come upon them suddenly, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
4But you, brothers, are not in the darkness so that this day should overtake you like a thief.…
As I stepped out into the shallows looking out into the horizon. I could not see anything that was unusual, just a clear blue sky and calm water.
Suddenly, fear and the instinct to 'RUN' gripped my soul and I immediately spun round and began to head in the opposite direction as fast as I could. People looked at me awkwardly but they turned and carried on with their holidaying and what not. Then, as I ran, I was suddenly pulled up high above the ground and from where I hovered...I saw it. The wave rushing in. It was huge and swept in without warning taking all in its path by surprise. Along with it...I felt that there were many that I knew.
End.
Haven't recently looked at any movies or scenarios in relation to sea waves etc..so I can't say I was dreaming one of those dreams that replicate what was put into the subconscious mind.
Looking at the clock..it was 4 a.m and sleep was temporarily gone from me. The dream was so vivid and I have shaken up inside since then.
I wondered if this was a physical warning that another big disaster is about to hit this planet. But as I pondered the contents of the dream later on. It came to mind. No, not physical, Spiritual. Something is coming when least expected. When everything seems to be no different from before ...A wave that would affect all. Especially those lost in La La land. To those who are looking and alert...they will hear the warning to escape even before the danger is visible to the naked eye.
1 Thessalonians 5:4
3While people are saying, “Peace and security,” destruction will come upon them suddenly, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
4But you, brothers, are not in the darkness so that this day should overtake you like a thief.…
Comments
Post a Comment