Useful Idiot

The last couple of days I am feeling troubled and restless inside. The news about the 70 nations converging in Europe to decide the fate  of Israel. Not good at all. Prayers and lack of sleep feelings of what the outcome would turn out to be. God is not pleased at all. Lead to read out in prayer Psalm 83. Praying this conference turns into one of those turkish government meetings you see on you tube. Into a chaotic mixed brawl of no fruit. AMEN
In the meanwhile, I must admit, I have been too fascinated with this new president elect Donald Trump. Interesting character. Full of promises and assuring to the masses that voted him in. There seems to be a body of  believers calling him the new Cyrus that would make America great again. How he is not part of the establishment etc. He has his own money and they are afraid of him. A wild card against the elite. (by the way, I am not pro Hitlery)
At first for days, I watched video after video  of how he and his staff handled the opposing side. Sad to say, my prayer life went a bit down hill. Till two days ago. I heard the Lord drop into my spirit and heart.
Stop!! Distraction. This is but a man.
Then a word was dropped. Hegelian Dialectic.
Feeding too much on worldly events back to the Word of GOD. Back to prayer. Conviction. Idolatry comes in many forms. Its not just bowing down to a literal statue of an entity. Its where your focus and attention is always on.
It took me a day to go through my library of videos saved to watch later and saved in my favourites...even unsubscribing again, all to do with Trump. Time to re focus and repent too. Our Lord and God. He is a jealous GOD. This is not the season to take things lightly. Be on guard and alert at all times.
There is a lot of definitions of what the Hegelian definition is. And really when you step back and look not just on America but on the world powers its the same. They, the fallen powers t hat be. Own both sides. They are controlling both sides. I see it too in the news reports from my own Trinidadian government. Here in Canada. Same thing.
All a stage. Dog and pony shows. Very few are not bought and sold out to the system for a price;
(I am trying to be optimistic)
A local example of this ...just a few  years ago...I worked for a few weeks at a local ice cream factory that was infested with the jezebel spirit in certain members of the work force. One or two in particular. A tall white haired woman who seem to cause other workers when she is around to grovel and attend to her approval. This woman didn't like me from the day I got hired and made it absolutely clear that she didn't like me being there. What was worse, she had to train me. The little snide remarks...and one day..to cut a long story short...I told her where to get off. In turn resulted in me having to go report her to one of the  head supervisors. Who ..and I never saw it this way before until I understood the concept of what Hegelian is all about...and how deeply embedded it is into society. Not just governmental.

Instead of using his influence to deal with this woman..he told me to go to the union and take it from there. Again, long story short...I did, but right before my eyes on the same day I spoke to the female union rep...same afternoon she was sitting in the canteen sipping soda and eating lunch with the bitch.

A few weeks ago..I went across to the road to my local supermarket to get some chicken strips from the hot deli. There is a sweet lady there who always smiles and greets me sincerely. You can tell the difference between the forced professional one and the real deal. It takes practise. HAH.
Right there she began to tell me of her woes of work life. A  problem she had with the management wanting to suspend her..after 15years of service. She was seen scratching her nose and they got all heated and  bothered about it. I said, sounds like they are staking you out to victimise you for another purpose other than hygiene and health purposes.

She nodded.
Yep.
So, have you gone to your union yet?
She went on to tell me that one of the senior staff just came by representing ''the union'' and took notes. However, this senior staff is already up in the management's ass already.
Okay, they own and control both sides. Same agenda.
We both chatted for a while. And the conclusion was..if she is going to fight..she would have to use outside means ...because it is  probably their agenda to get ride of  her as they are paying her over $15 per hour...because of the years of service she has been to them. To bring in a newbie ..they can pay minimum wage and still have the staff. In theory...Prayers and thoughts go out to her that she will come through this justifiably. Will see.

Until our Jesus returns and bursts through those clouds and His feet plants on that Mount of Olives to take up reign. I believe the corruption will continue to decay and fossilise.

Don't put my trust in any man. Only GOD and His Word.

The roller coaster ride is about to do some big bumpy loops on the world stage. Big time!
Back to the Hegelian Dialectic. In summary. You have both opposing sides and yet they are working towards the same agenda. Chaos is created and they come in with their solution.

Order out of chaos.

British Dictionary definitions for Hegelian dialectic

Hegelian dialectic

/hɪˈɡeɪlɪan, heɪˈɡiː-/
noun
1.
(philosophyan interpretive method in which the contradiction between a proposition (thesis) and its antithesis is resolved at a higherlevel of truth (synthesis)


As I was contemplating on this and now the distractions are swept aside ..focus on the word is sharpened. I asked in side of me ...so, what is Trump? They could take him out anytime they want.

"Useful Idiot"

To the higher echelons working for Lucifer and his minions; who have the means to take him out at any time they please. He is a useful idiot to them. For now.
The Illuminati is not dismantled. This thing is too deep. Centuries old. Too embedded through generations into society. A man without Jesus standing in front of a tidal wave with his hands up saying, STOP!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dragon will take his seat in The Big House! Woe, woe. They are here and have arrived!

The Wall