Likeness
For a long time, I observed the FOTUS with interest and fascination. I think she is beautiful and well turned out. She seems like a person of many mysteries. Thats a dark horse. I can't put my finger on her, evil or not. But they say the eyes are the windows to the soul. To be honest. When I see an image of her up close. The eyes doesn't give off any softness, or gentleness. Just cold. Even a rage. Anger. But alot of rage and again, very icy.
Recently, her whole silhouette reminded me of an ancient drawing that I had seen on the internet long ago, but did not know where to begin to trace it. Until last night when I was sitting here in front of my laptop and a certain website came to mind to look up and lo and behold. There was the image.
God is good. I love it when He wants to show me something and leads the way.
Last night at the same time, was listening to a broadcast on the web where this woman said that she believed that the FOTUS was DT's handler. I believe her. As I remember when I was first asked by my kids what did I make of her when she and her husband first started to make an aim for the White House and the news articles from the opposite side was indicating that she was oppressed and abused by DT. I didn't believe it for one second.
I believe the stronger of the two was her. Not him.
Had this sense that she was the 'power' in the relationship. I guess the woman's comments in the interview I heard last night that she was the 'handler' in the relationship, was a confirmation.
Interesting likeness.


Recently, her whole silhouette reminded me of an ancient drawing that I had seen on the internet long ago, but did not know where to begin to trace it. Until last night when I was sitting here in front of my laptop and a certain website came to mind to look up and lo and behold. There was the image.
God is good. I love it when He wants to show me something and leads the way.
Last night at the same time, was listening to a broadcast on the web where this woman said that she believed that the FOTUS was DT's handler. I believe her. As I remember when I was first asked by my kids what did I make of her when she and her husband first started to make an aim for the White House and the news articles from the opposite side was indicating that she was oppressed and abused by DT. I didn't believe it for one second.
I believe the stronger of the two was her. Not him.
Had this sense that she was the 'power' in the relationship. I guess the woman's comments in the interview I heard last night that she was the 'handler' in the relationship, was a confirmation.
Interesting likeness.


Comments
Post a Comment