Suddenly, and like a thief in the Night; He comes.
![]() |
| He will come like a thief in the night. |
Trying to divert my mind away from the negative vibes that is so force fed upon us in the news. Rumours of wars, fightings and killings here and there across the globe.
The powers that be are really ramping up the force feeding of the masses of violent news. Rising food prices. Kidnappings, corrupt politicians that seem to no matter how deep the rabbit holes, they always seem to pop back up somewhere else in another government role.
What is good is now beginning to be called evil and vice versa.
And for the longest while, I was beginning to get accustomed to this kind of mulch. Getting accustomed and returning for more.
Started to realise whenever I had a circumstance or situation that needed my prayer life to draw on my faith in GOD to bring me through or on behalf of others around me. I noticed that my faith bank was weakened.
Well not surprising that I was feeding on trash. Pig food. Fear is the opposite of faith. No wonder I was feeling like I was starting to lose 'my fight'. I didn't have enough fuel to charge my prayer life of faith to believe the impossible is possible with GOD.
The Holy Spirit showed me, what we put in, is what we going to expect to get out.
What's the old saying....''garbage in, garbage out!''
Practical sense. And so true.
Our minds and spirits. They're super spiritual computers. And like a computer. When I find myself 'sinking' in again and feeding on the tantalising treats of chaos and insanity.
Stop and divert...go watch something else. Something that is totally irrelevant to what was in front of me.
Preferably something really old. Really old. Something to sit back and enjoy that has not got the traces of today's insanity. Black and white movies are pretty good. For me, the nature programs on the tube.
Balance and clear mindedness is restored. Its a day to day battle. It breaks the mass hypnosis.
One of my favourite remedies is taking the two dogs outside for a few minutes round the block.
Sometimes I really envy the dogs and cats. Thick fur. No need for all the primping and preps of gloves, scarf, hat, socks. Its 12.38 am. I like it outside at that time. Quiet. No people around, hardly any. Most folks on the estate are down for the night...except a few apartments on either side of the buildings. Lights on.
There is a green out the back and its only at this time of night/early hours that I can unleash my larger dog. Daisy. Half rotti, half german shepherd. She has so much energy and bounce. No matter what time it is. She is ready to go. Shaggy on the other hand. Well, he is getting on a bit. Touching at almost twelve human years. He takes his sweet time. And as stubborn as most senior citizens tend to be. But a loyal little soldier.
Walking in the snow and watching Daisy bounce back and forth into the snow with a big doggy smile on her face. Yea, I think they do smile. It's in their eyes.
Felt to just look up. How many people nowadays in the big cities ever stop to look up into the sky above and ponder on the activity ..clouds, stars. It looks quiet up there, but its really not. Its very busy up there.
It looked like the Moon had punched a hole through the clouds, just big enough for her to peep down on planet Earth. And while she was looking down, I was looking up at her admiring the hue colours of her light reflecting round the edging of the clouds that circled round the hole she had punched through. It look almost like a portal.
Thoughts came into my mind as I gazed up at her. Is this what it maybe like when the Rapture happens?
When all is quiet, no one is expecting it. Then suddenly, He, Our Saviour will appear. Arms open wide in a 'Come Home!' gesture.
Or would it occur when it is more still...like, in the early early hours of the morning?
In my mind's eye. I can see ..bodies drifting upward towards that hole that was punched through the clouds...just big enough for the Bride to slip through quietly.
How soon, Lord?
SOON!
At that moment, I could see it. I really could see ..yes. Just like this.
To the world, its just another night. Business as usual.
To the Bride of Christ that is watching and waiting for Her groom. It would be a very special Night.
1Thessalonians 4:13-18
13 But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep [in Jesus.
15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive [l]and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a [m]shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
17 Then we who are alive [n]and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

Comments
Post a Comment