Do as I say but Don't do as I do
What do you call a person who switches sides as often as they change their shitty underwear?
Whose opinion, theology, beliefs about an organisation, person and
system changes like a merri-go-round...
Can you actually follow someone like that?
Now you got two confused knuckle heads...
Running round like chickens without a head.
Like shifting sands on a rolling sea shore.
With no sturdy foothold.....
Worn down foundations....quicksands
Loyalty is a byword, in fact...its a dirty word to their ears.
Its conviction.
They are upset when others switches sides at them
Oh, but its okay for them to switch sides and still remain Pure and blame free in the eyes of their sheep-pulese.
Sometimes you get to listening to a speaker, and its a honeymoon in the early days. Like, by Providence you have found others of like minded mutual foresight. All goes well....and you enjoy the solidarity of others in the group system. All seeing the same as you and running together with the same vision. How sweet the experience. Then some weird things start happening. One member...decided she wanted to send me an offering...lets call her, Sally. Sally contacts the admin and wants to send me an offering from GOD. Nice. Even weirder...Sally sends the offering half way across the USA to the admin's address...two time zones away...who in turn posts it by snail mail back two time zones to me. Note. I am in the same time zone as Sally. Sally could've emailed me privately...saved some money...Western union or even just get my mailing address and put the note in the envelope and send it to me. Why go all that way??
Who and what was the motive to send it to the admins...maybe looking to get some brownie points at how holy you are Sally.
Admins swallowed it hook line and sinker. Or did they? For a good couple of days...I was very puzzled about such unusual behaviour. Yet, I think I had learnt enough to ...as an old pastor used to say...'If in doubt, cast it out.'
I am not saying that Sally was or wasn't a phoney. I do not know up to this day. It's just that that kind of behaviour was very strange...and I have seen enough spiritual things to put down my guard. No matter how nice everyone seemed.
As I mused over the scenario... I felt...accept...play dumb...send it back the same way it came. Later I did just that.
It was not that long afterwards...I felt the prompting from the Lord to separate and leave the group. I had liked many people in the group. ..and there were some kind souls that I still miss from time to time.
There are times ...you get so into a fellowship of people that you miss the flaws...the hidden agendas. The danger of putting mortal men or women on a pedestal of admiration and more than deserved respect...and pretty soon...you're swept up with the mentality
of the group and their shit smells sweet too. Its only when you take a sabbatical and step back...and look at what and whom you've given permission to subtly mentor and shepherd you...you see the another picture.
Here and there you will begin to notice their paw prints over tracks that they would not like their sheepulese to discover. Most of their sheepulese are knee deep and are immunised at the perfumed stench.
Recently, well known on line personality who had a reputation of stirring up the masses via his radio show...getting them to angrily fired up against their government over loads..while touting his superficial Christianity (Christianity in name only).
This secret government agent carefully placed among the Truth Movement have been exposed for being a liar and scoundrel... is now in hospital and lo and behold. Maybe he is reaping what he had sown. One of the leaders that had openly ethered them on occasions ..now are asking from their group to pray for them....For some reason...I don't feel led to pray for him. There isn't any words inside to say. So, I am not going to pray any phoney prayers either.
Is it me, or is there something wrong here?
I know we are to pray for our enemies....
Left thinking...well who's side are you really on?
I think its a good and human thing to belong and be a part of something thing that is a good and worthy cause. I am now beginning to realise its a dangerous thing to not keep your awareness switched on at all times ...no matter how perfect they seem.
And when they are saying one thing and then doing another.
Well you know you definitely got problems..
Thank God there is only One person in all of history and alive right now..seated on the Right hand of the Father GOD......Praise GOD!
He is straight up, you get what you see...He wont lie to you; betray you...sticks closer to you than your very best friend. Faithful to the very end.
One who would never let you down and always there for you through thick and thin.
No matter what.
His name is Jesus.
How sweet the Name, Jesus.
How loveable...The Ideal and perfect Friend and Companion.
And at the same time. He is Lord of Lords and King of Kings.
Praise GOD He won at the Cross and rose from the grave.
In conclusion concerning all of the above.
I am just thankful that I am out of that mess. I love the true brethren in that group and they are all on their own personal journeys in Him...and we all have to walk this life journeys individually and only alone with Jesus. Not judging them...in being nasty. Just addressing the stink...and sometimes you have to guard what GOD has placed within you. At the same time...where and when there are sheep ...you are bound to find a wolf or two hidden amng the sheepulese.
Do as I say
Just
Don't do as I do.
End.
Whose opinion, theology, beliefs about an organisation, person and
system changes like a merri-go-round...
Can you actually follow someone like that?
Now you got two confused knuckle heads...
Running round like chickens without a head.
Like shifting sands on a rolling sea shore.
With no sturdy foothold.....
Worn down foundations....quicksands
Loyalty is a byword, in fact...its a dirty word to their ears.
Its conviction.
They are upset when others switches sides at them
Oh, but its okay for them to switch sides and still remain Pure and blame free in the eyes of their sheep-pulese.
Sometimes you get to listening to a speaker, and its a honeymoon in the early days. Like, by Providence you have found others of like minded mutual foresight. All goes well....and you enjoy the solidarity of others in the group system. All seeing the same as you and running together with the same vision. How sweet the experience. Then some weird things start happening. One member...decided she wanted to send me an offering...lets call her, Sally. Sally contacts the admin and wants to send me an offering from GOD. Nice. Even weirder...Sally sends the offering half way across the USA to the admin's address...two time zones away...who in turn posts it by snail mail back two time zones to me. Note. I am in the same time zone as Sally. Sally could've emailed me privately...saved some money...Western union or even just get my mailing address and put the note in the envelope and send it to me. Why go all that way??
Who and what was the motive to send it to the admins...maybe looking to get some brownie points at how holy you are Sally.
Admins swallowed it hook line and sinker. Or did they? For a good couple of days...I was very puzzled about such unusual behaviour. Yet, I think I had learnt enough to ...as an old pastor used to say...'If in doubt, cast it out.'
I am not saying that Sally was or wasn't a phoney. I do not know up to this day. It's just that that kind of behaviour was very strange...and I have seen enough spiritual things to put down my guard. No matter how nice everyone seemed.
As I mused over the scenario... I felt...accept...play dumb...send it back the same way it came. Later I did just that.
It was not that long afterwards...I felt the prompting from the Lord to separate and leave the group. I had liked many people in the group. ..and there were some kind souls that I still miss from time to time.
There are times ...you get so into a fellowship of people that you miss the flaws...the hidden agendas. The danger of putting mortal men or women on a pedestal of admiration and more than deserved respect...and pretty soon...you're swept up with the mentality
of the group and their shit smells sweet too. Its only when you take a sabbatical and step back...and look at what and whom you've given permission to subtly mentor and shepherd you...you see the another picture.
Here and there you will begin to notice their paw prints over tracks that they would not like their sheepulese to discover. Most of their sheepulese are knee deep and are immunised at the perfumed stench.
Recently, well known on line personality who had a reputation of stirring up the masses via his radio show...getting them to angrily fired up against their government over loads..while touting his superficial Christianity (Christianity in name only).
This secret government agent carefully placed among the Truth Movement have been exposed for being a liar and scoundrel... is now in hospital and lo and behold. Maybe he is reaping what he had sown. One of the leaders that had openly ethered them on occasions ..now are asking from their group to pray for them....For some reason...I don't feel led to pray for him. There isn't any words inside to say. So, I am not going to pray any phoney prayers either.
Is it me, or is there something wrong here?
I know we are to pray for our enemies....
Left thinking...well who's side are you really on?
I think its a good and human thing to belong and be a part of something thing that is a good and worthy cause. I am now beginning to realise its a dangerous thing to not keep your awareness switched on at all times ...no matter how perfect they seem.
And when they are saying one thing and then doing another.
Well you know you definitely got problems..
Thank God there is only One person in all of history and alive right now..seated on the Right hand of the Father GOD......Praise GOD!
He is straight up, you get what you see...He wont lie to you; betray you...sticks closer to you than your very best friend. Faithful to the very end.
One who would never let you down and always there for you through thick and thin.
No matter what.
His name is Jesus.
How sweet the Name, Jesus.
How loveable...The Ideal and perfect Friend and Companion.
And at the same time. He is Lord of Lords and King of Kings.
Praise GOD He won at the Cross and rose from the grave.
In conclusion concerning all of the above.
I am just thankful that I am out of that mess. I love the true brethren in that group and they are all on their own personal journeys in Him...and we all have to walk this life journeys individually and only alone with Jesus. Not judging them...in being nasty. Just addressing the stink...and sometimes you have to guard what GOD has placed within you. At the same time...where and when there are sheep ...you are bound to find a wolf or two hidden amng the sheepulese.
Do as I say
Just
Don't do as I do.
End.
Comments
Post a Comment