God's Mercy or God's Justice

Today is the second day that I have been in a bit of a tundry emotions and sadness. Mulling over a prophetic word that I heard earlier this week. At first it was a glorious and enlightening word of encouragement and hope.

This sister, who is quite well known around on the internet Christian circuits had a large Facebook following and membership base. I have from time to time sought out her devotional 'tit bits' just to big my spirit up ...not that I am reliant on what she has to share, more like taking that extra vitamin pill in the morning for that added boost of spiritual zeal and exhortation to press on and remain optimistic. 

Let's face it. Nowadays, its sometimes pretty difficult to keep a spiritually joyful and optimistic mindset. Seeing that we are literally swamped non stop with a glut of bad news everywhere. 

I recently posted on my Facebook page..''I think I am bloody getting spiritually cynical in my older years''....didn't want to admit it. But there are times...I find myself listening to this pastor or that preacher, and thinking...''Are you really for real?''

''Are you really serving Jesus? Or looking for a fan base just to feed your belly and your carnal needs?"

"Do you have a demanding wife dressed in the finest of expensive clothing with a double chin and a wagging tongue that nags you daily to bring in the bacon, keeping her in her favourite comforts secure. On pain of leaving you so that you will lose face with your fan ...opps, congregation base, and old boy's club...other minister friends?''

GOD knows. 
The truth will eventually come out in the wash. 

Back to the sister. 
A few days ago, she posted a really awe some word. It  was about God's mercy on America. For the saints and intercessors to rise up and stand in the gap for the nation. That GOD wanted to turn it around. There was hope. I am not from the States. But I know a lot of really lovely beautiful Godly believers. True men and women of GOD. You see and hear about Isis, the threats...the breaking up of the laws and traditional ways of life they're familiar with. It must be heart breaking to live a life time and watch your nation to go down the toilet of derogation and filth. It's not just America. Its world wide. Its everywhere!  It brought tears to my eyes; and I posted it in private to another sister from California who later texted me thanking me for the word. She was so uplifted. 

I would be too. For a long time, I was praying for GOD to turn things around in His mercy. More time, more grace. 

My inner turmult began later after stumbling on a you tube video about child trafficking and satanic child abuse. How deep the rabbit  hole goes. I knew about it. But I didn't realise how deep it was. I guess in this video, it scraped the surface of the cess pit of our society and its secrets...I could not bear to finish watch the end. I felt shaken. Towards the end, I was grieving and angry and frustrated. 

How can grown humans do such things to such little ones? They cannot be human beings. Demon possessed monsters!

I had made a video a while back where I saw in this vision. It was very disturbing in that I saw in this vision. A baby in the womb. And it was like I was looking through a telescope and monitor at what was going on to this baby. Seeing a metal scissor like instrument trying to grab this poor little person to pull it out. I was witnessing an abortion happening. In the vision...it didn't work. After that I saw a hose being placed the birth canal to suction the child out by violent force...yanking it from the safety of the mother's womb ...as this began to happen, I saw the child's mouth open and scream ....screaming in pain and fear! 

The humans didn't hear it.....not even the mother heard. Then I saw a vision of the Lord Himself on a big white throne. Brilliant light everywhere around it and Him. Cannot see His face....Just the profile. He was sitting. Suddenly the scream of this baby was heard. (He hears all of them...but in this particular dream..He heard this one)
I saw the Lord...sitting up straight ...holy anger...sensing...Enough is enough! 

Woke up in tears and grieving heavily at what I saw. I still cry as I remember and write this. 
Why do I share this?...tying in with the video, and what the sister shared. 
For the last day now...I am remembering the above and how deep the sin of murder of the innocents. The helpless, the fatherless. ...etc. And the wicked flaunts their sin before GOD's mercy. 
In conclusion...Lord...do we continue to ask for mercy any more..?
Or do we say ....Lord, have your way! Let what you want to do, be done! For justice. Righteousness! 
Remember them, Oh Lord!

Have we as a modern people tipped the bucket of His grace and mercy? Have we as a society finally pushed the envelope with a merciful and just GOD too far? 

Is it right to still ask for an extension of mercy and grace in the face of the blood spilling out from these innocents? Daily aborted, strangled, abandoned ....left in hunger and cold. ...
homeless....while the wicked fatten themselves on the backs of millions. Just for the almighty dollar and fame. Without repentance. 

I now find myself in my heart more wanting to say...and if I do ask for it...know what I am asking for. Because if the Lord  let loose His anger to deal out justice, and there is a timing that He will...He has to rise up. He has to deal with the wickedness and sin not just of America..but of Britain, Europe, Asia, Africa. All over the world. 

Everyone will be affected.

He cannot NOT intervene and soon. Spilt blood cries out like Abel's blood cried out to Him from the earth. Cain slew Abel and buried his body. 
Abel's blood has been crying out to GOD's ears for centuries. 

How many voices of innocents are crying...."How long Oh Lord? How long?''

I now find my spirit joining in with their cries of "How long do we have to wait before you avenge their lost lives!"

Come quickly, Lord Jesus. Come quickly!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dragon will take his seat in The Big House! Woe, woe. They are here and have arrived!

The Wall