What are They up to?

It's been a few weeks now since I stepped away from working in the call center job. I got sick of it. As well as for the long hours of sitting in front of a screen taking calls and having to interact with akk types of humanity across the US eastern and mid west population. I have to say. I got seriously bored with it all very quickly. Calling people via the computer that picked numbers that were 'given' to them by the client. Then we had to follow a survey outline to collect people's opinions and thoughts. I had to put on a good voice and try to convince the listener that I was sincerely interested in hearing their opinions on the service or product. I figured, if the client really wanted to hear their customer's opinions...don't create such long winded repetitive surveys. 
The last company I was at. Most of the floor supervisors were cool. And seemed caring. I couldn't say the same for the higher upper echelons ...it seems the higher in a company one goes. Its like its guarded by dead eyed cold hearted- pretentious middle aged Jezebel-lious women. That were experts in the art of smiling sweetly while driving a knife deep into one's back. Sometimes, the Lord would show me the spirit ruling them..in the form of ...animal like demon entities overlaying on the person. Its like the human and the spirits that control them, morph into one. You know when you see an dog and its owner, there tends to be a 'likeness'. You get close to someone or something and you begin to take on their or it's 'likeness'. Well, I see such on folk.  Just an observance of mine that there are a  lot of these type of  personalities in middle and lower management. Top heavy. 

 I am just sharing about the environment that I was in and my personal experience briefly. Not only that, despite trying to practice regular ergonomic sitting positions. My lower half felt like it was beginning to spread as time went by. The fluorescent lights, the computer screens....same room with dozens of people all talking at the same time following the same out lined scripts. I felt like I was in a prison and had to get out of there.  I couldn't stand to be in a phony environment like that.  So, I escaped. 

Christmas and New Year came and went and now I am back to pounding the pavement looking for 'healthier' employment. I trust GOD will provide. He always comes through and that I am confident of. 

In the meanwhile, the weather has been erratic; from mild and spring line to frigid cold in a matter of hours. 

Spiritually, I have been really tense in my being since the new year turned. The spiritual atmosphere feels like its gotten darker and thicker and heavier with evil. Getting into to a regular mode of thanks giving and praise, dispels the morbidity. And lifts the spirit and pours the oil of joy into the soul. And, it's just good for you. 

Beautifying and youth-i-fying the body and inner bones. 
There is more to praising and giving Him thanks than people realize. Its restoring, rejuvenating and edifying. Most of all. He loves it from a pure spirit. 
Indeed, the joy of the Lord is my Strength. 

There were mornings when I would get up and go outside on the porch to breathe in the crisp air and have a short cigarette...and though its usually been fresh and bright...there is that lingering of something 'heavy'.
The enemy's agents have dirtied up and more darkness has been pulled through portals. Sacrifices and rituals have been performed all over the region and the aftermath lingers. Like an invisible spiritual stench. 
This is DEFINITELY a time for the saints of God to buckle down, not to go into hiding. But to really really tune in to deeper intimacy and hearing from the Spirit of God. I believe in time to come. He and His leading and guiding will be the only source of total survival for us, His people. 

(thinking as I type this about the story of the wise and foolish virgins. Matthew 25:1-13) 
Standing outside on the porch the other morning. It had dunked down quite a bit of snow the night before and a rapid melting occurred right afterwards. 
Looking up into the bright blue morning sky. They were definitely spraying the skies again. The blue is being smothered out...back to the heavy over cast. Then I looked at the ground across the car park. The snow had melted away and there was this white powdery looking residue everywhere. 
It looked someone had taken a box of baby powder and covered the entire tarmac area. Right up to the entrance and exit between the two apartment buildings.
Poisons. 
God knows what is in that stuff. It's in the lungs, in the hair, skin, on the animals,  plant life. Water supply. 

I dear say, I guess it's already in all of us. But such a thing, if I didn't know the Lord and His Promise to return soon and the end story. Such a thing would've sent me into a fear and panic and even, not wanting to live. 
Not so. Its good to remind oneself when we see these things occurring everywhere...chaos, confusion of governments and peoples.... All this will one day be gone and the New Heaven and New Earth, and even before that. The Lord will be ruling on the earth for a thousand years. The Millennial Reign. We are to look up. Our redemption comes soon.  The King will be arriving soon. 
We have that blessed assurance. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dragon will take his seat in The Big House! Woe, woe. They are here and have arrived!

The Wall