The Light has gone out

I was on the Tube today listening to a brother doing an exposure of a particular and very well known mega preacher from the USA. An African american mega pastor. 
He has been round the circuit for years and been well known for the prosperity doctrine. I guess this doctrine appeals to the carnal and materialistic immature in the spirit. Clearly a divide among those that claim to know Christ and are His followers. 
Its been many years since I had even sat back and entertained listening to even a snippet of this person had to say in their 'speeches'. I have little or no time for them. 
However, in this video that the brother had uploaded with a clip from one of the mega preacher's messages...the preacher walks across the front of his congregation and starts talking...I had to do a double take. Just to be sure of what I was seeing in and through my spirit man via, I believe the Spirit of God. And I know the Lord was showing me. 
I saw that the Light that once was on this person, was gone. It's like it had been extinguished. I see a well dressed, groomed confident graying mega preacher doing his thing. I just couldn't see any light on him. Like darkness was in place of ...even the voice. Heavy, deep and at the same time. Dark. 
If this man did had the light at one time, it is not there now. 
Did he cross the line and grieve the precious Holy Ghost? So much so that it lifted off of him and what has now taken its place. I don't think its Him anymore. 
Oh he had the poise and excellence of speech. The strut. 
But again, I am sure of it. I replayed the piece a few times, but am sure now that...the glow, the shine, that joyousness...its gone. 
The Light is gone from this 'man of God'. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dragon will take his seat in The Big House! Woe, woe. They are here and have arrived!

The Wall