When Enough is Enough

For a while, my appetite for end time truth led me to visit social media and one video, article of information led to another and another. 
Over a short period of time, my favorites was predominately end time truth movement christian-ese whistle blowers, etc, etc.
I got a lot of information. The thing is with the Tube, when you start to browse one particular type of theme. Matching recommendations flood the home page. Next thing I knew it, this one did this, that one did that. This conspiracy and that. etc.

 ARRGHHHHHHHH!!!

 I was well educated and informed. To the extent that. Okay, the Illuminati, the elite. However which way you want to call them. I really don't care too much anymore unless they have a change of hearts and want to be saved...Pray for those stuck in the system and yearn to get out, that the Lord would mercy and send His angels to lead them out to His servants with the gospel of redemption. 
They're there. Just like the poor.   

We will always have the poor with us. Those evil beings ..They'll be there in some fashion or another doing what they have to do until the Lord's return to crush their system and destroy their 'leaders'. Satan, the anti christ and their false prophet and underlings. 

 I believe, many truthers have somewhat gone overboard in broadcasting every single code, dress, secret agent,  sacrificial crime scene engineered by the elite ... but its become obsessive with many, they mean well. Focus is just warped.  

There are those whose motives are not for the real betterment for people to 'wake up'..but news and information like that...its big bucks. Lots of subscribers. Recognition, invites to talk. Importance. End time truther celebrity status. Pretty tough deal to walk away from when you have been feeding out of the 'elite-information-what-they-are-up-to-trough; and faith levels must be quite minimized to  trust in the Lord with out all the baggage en tour-age. 

There are times we are not to speak or entertain the evils that are being done. And there comes a time where we have to call it a day move forward with what is really eternally important and being about the King's business. 

The Lord was fully aware of the perversion of the culture of Roman society in His day. Being God, He knew what they got up to. He knew everything and what everyone did, openly and in secret.
Okay, I get it. 
Too much of it. 
Pretty much glutted out with information. To the point where, one has to slap oneself awake ..yeah, I know the world is getting more and more evil by the day. Some days, the manifestation in the atmosphere is almost tangible. Yuck. 

Then the 'reminder'. 

You know enough to know. How much feeding off of that information is useful for my growth as a child of the King? Increasing in knowledge brings its own grief and responsibility.

Someone once said,

he who studies evil, is studied by evil

Time to clean out and stop feeding out of the 'Illuminati  pig trough'. It is addictive. I didn't realize how much.

How much of GOD's WORD,  prayer and worship and the King's business am I studying? 

Turn the page, a new start. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dragon will take his seat in The Big House! Woe, woe. They are here and have arrived!

The Wall