Oh Wow!
I am kind of wrestling inside at the craziness that is going around in the Christian leadership community. Particularly, among those that consider them to be wise and highly spiritually minded.
I swear that some of them have literally lost their marbles. Or are just plain, devious, and conniving to say the least.
More and more I am gradually finding myself distancing my acquaintanceship from wanting to fellowship and share intimate 'jewels' that I perceived that the Lord's Spirit had either taught me or downloaded into my soul. Holding and biting down on my tongue is becoming a regular habit. Seriously!
Part of me wants to shout out and go head on bulldozing at them for their heresy and antics and the other half is containing my actions ...trying to practise self control. I think self control is a practised thing. When does one open their mouth and say...No! That is wrong. Its twisting scripture, and un biblical! And when does one, hold their tongue and watch and pray and wait?
I think sometimes, these people come into our 'arena' to tempt us to sin with impulse..with good intentions of course. But I am not sure if its always the right way, and trusting in the Lord that He has it all under control. Takes well practised PATIENCE! Yeah, self control and patience goes hand in hand. Definitely.
What bothered me terribly the last couple of days was sitting in a voice Christian Chat program and at first it was cool. Everyone was enjoying the company and fellowship and sharing. No disruptions. Then in comes a known personality with a huge watchman to the nations prophet etc., etc., etc., title. Boasting away on the microphone...(it didn't take him too long to put up the icon that he wanted to speak) I think these people don't know when to keep quiet. They HAVE to hear themselves talk. Always.
On and on this fellow boasted at who he knew, and what he had prophesied and who came against him and got punished for 'ever touching this so anointed' man of GOD. Thank God, sometimes you can either mute or let them talk, and open up another page and play Solitaire. Until they are done.
On and on he talked. I had known this fellow for many years, but I don't associate myself ..big difference. I seen him going into rooms and kissing up to the owners and leaders, prophesying here and there..nice treated morsels of 'Words from the Lord'...Oh gosh, here we go again.
At first, you would think this guy is really hearing from God. Then out comes the other voice. He has a thing for Benny Hinn and all these kind of prosperity preachers. And shouts down the microphone screaming..that anyone criticises those great men are going to 'die and go to hell' because they have committed blasphemy! I think its a threat outward and subtle to the listeners. Like. Don't you dare question my ability to be that prophet of GOD.
More like spiritual social climbing to be accepted among the big boys. Maybe its just me.
A lot of that shit going on in the leadership circles. If you got your eyes wide open, and pay attention. Its right there as plain as daylight.
Sadly, its not uncommon about the on line-Christian-Truthers either. Many of them say they are not into the control and manipulation game and wont follow the route of their off internet colleagues. But they do it too.
What's the difference between an ass kisser and a Christian leader social climbing onto his bigger buddies for the purpose of getting recognition and popularising their spiritual careers? Not that much.
Back to the boaster. He even goes on to boast how he knows my pastor and how much he considers him as his mentor and he speaks into his life, and this 'prophet' speaks into pastor's life. Oh shit!
I haven't been to church for two weeks. I kept meaning to go but, but. Eventually. I like to be led. Not go and vegetate. My pastor is cool. Really nice and strong man of faith. He has his issues. But, he is cool. The last time I went there, he not looking too well, and I gasped to see his wife walking into the church room with a walking stick. W.T.F!
Nahh, something not right. I know they're up there in age, but not them. Then in comes the sweet joyous Jewish couple. They're always dancing and blowing the Shofar during worship. She is limping, and looking at his face. Drawn, like blood sucked out of it. Shit, what is going on?
I don't want to accuse, but I know there is a wolf or lets put it this way. The church is definitely targeted.
Back to the boaster. Out of his mouth comes the craziest comment ...'Oh, if a prophet prophesies and it doesn't come true, don't worry. Not all prophets get it right all the time.'
Are you kidding me? Did I just hear that?
So, what you are saying is that ..if you claim to be prophesying and called to be a prophet of the Lord. Obviously, you then have the Holy Spirit in you. So, the words that come out of your mouth should not be missed. Or wasted. If a man is serving the Lord and the Lord put a word in that man's mouth. Then his words can't fall or fail. Plain and simple. If its failed. Then you didn't hear or speak of God.
Sounds like you making God out to be confused.
To me, a comment like that. It's an insult. To the purity and holiness of the Spirit of God. He doesn't lie.
Any man or woman of God doing crazy shit like that. Ought to step down. Seriously!
And don't speak another word until they go back to the drawing board and seek the Lord sincerely until they know that they heard from Him and that He is with them.
I cannot think of any other way to insult the Spirit of God than to make a comment like that. Its crazy!
God is not the author of confusion. And the more we listen to talk like that, we are going to eventually get messed up. It is dangerous.
To wrap it up. Are there prophets among God's people. Yes. I believe there are. The New Testament does speak about prophets, apostles, evangelists and teachers among the believers. and they work in tangent and cooperation with the Holy Spirit to perfect and build up the believers. But as per the real deals. I don't think there are THAT many out there. There are a lot of wanna-bees.
Sooner or later, I know I am going to have to approach pastor about this man's antics. I have a feeling he is not aware of this boaster, and the other face he carries. I have been putting it off for a while.
Will post on here as to the outcome.
Numbers 23:19
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
Isaiah 55:11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
I swear that some of them have literally lost their marbles. Or are just plain, devious, and conniving to say the least.
More and more I am gradually finding myself distancing my acquaintanceship from wanting to fellowship and share intimate 'jewels' that I perceived that the Lord's Spirit had either taught me or downloaded into my soul. Holding and biting down on my tongue is becoming a regular habit. Seriously!
Part of me wants to shout out and go head on bulldozing at them for their heresy and antics and the other half is containing my actions ...trying to practise self control. I think self control is a practised thing. When does one open their mouth and say...No! That is wrong. Its twisting scripture, and un biblical! And when does one, hold their tongue and watch and pray and wait?
I think sometimes, these people come into our 'arena' to tempt us to sin with impulse..with good intentions of course. But I am not sure if its always the right way, and trusting in the Lord that He has it all under control. Takes well practised PATIENCE! Yeah, self control and patience goes hand in hand. Definitely.
What bothered me terribly the last couple of days was sitting in a voice Christian Chat program and at first it was cool. Everyone was enjoying the company and fellowship and sharing. No disruptions. Then in comes a known personality with a huge watchman to the nations prophet etc., etc., etc., title. Boasting away on the microphone...(it didn't take him too long to put up the icon that he wanted to speak) I think these people don't know when to keep quiet. They HAVE to hear themselves talk. Always.
On and on this fellow boasted at who he knew, and what he had prophesied and who came against him and got punished for 'ever touching this so anointed' man of GOD. Thank God, sometimes you can either mute or let them talk, and open up another page and play Solitaire. Until they are done.
On and on he talked. I had known this fellow for many years, but I don't associate myself ..big difference. I seen him going into rooms and kissing up to the owners and leaders, prophesying here and there..nice treated morsels of 'Words from the Lord'...Oh gosh, here we go again.
At first, you would think this guy is really hearing from God. Then out comes the other voice. He has a thing for Benny Hinn and all these kind of prosperity preachers. And shouts down the microphone screaming..that anyone criticises those great men are going to 'die and go to hell' because they have committed blasphemy! I think its a threat outward and subtle to the listeners. Like. Don't you dare question my ability to be that prophet of GOD.
More like spiritual social climbing to be accepted among the big boys. Maybe its just me.
A lot of that shit going on in the leadership circles. If you got your eyes wide open, and pay attention. Its right there as plain as daylight.
Sadly, its not uncommon about the on line-Christian-Truthers either. Many of them say they are not into the control and manipulation game and wont follow the route of their off internet colleagues. But they do it too.
What's the difference between an ass kisser and a Christian leader social climbing onto his bigger buddies for the purpose of getting recognition and popularising their spiritual careers? Not that much.
Back to the boaster. He even goes on to boast how he knows my pastor and how much he considers him as his mentor and he speaks into his life, and this 'prophet' speaks into pastor's life. Oh shit!
I haven't been to church for two weeks. I kept meaning to go but, but. Eventually. I like to be led. Not go and vegetate. My pastor is cool. Really nice and strong man of faith. He has his issues. But, he is cool. The last time I went there, he not looking too well, and I gasped to see his wife walking into the church room with a walking stick. W.T.F!
Nahh, something not right. I know they're up there in age, but not them. Then in comes the sweet joyous Jewish couple. They're always dancing and blowing the Shofar during worship. She is limping, and looking at his face. Drawn, like blood sucked out of it. Shit, what is going on?
I don't want to accuse, but I know there is a wolf or lets put it this way. The church is definitely targeted.
Back to the boaster. Out of his mouth comes the craziest comment ...'Oh, if a prophet prophesies and it doesn't come true, don't worry. Not all prophets get it right all the time.'
Are you kidding me? Did I just hear that?
So, what you are saying is that ..if you claim to be prophesying and called to be a prophet of the Lord. Obviously, you then have the Holy Spirit in you. So, the words that come out of your mouth should not be missed. Or wasted. If a man is serving the Lord and the Lord put a word in that man's mouth. Then his words can't fall or fail. Plain and simple. If its failed. Then you didn't hear or speak of God.
Sounds like you making God out to be confused.
To me, a comment like that. It's an insult. To the purity and holiness of the Spirit of God. He doesn't lie.
Any man or woman of God doing crazy shit like that. Ought to step down. Seriously!
And don't speak another word until they go back to the drawing board and seek the Lord sincerely until they know that they heard from Him and that He is with them.
I cannot think of any other way to insult the Spirit of God than to make a comment like that. Its crazy!
God is not the author of confusion. And the more we listen to talk like that, we are going to eventually get messed up. It is dangerous.
To wrap it up. Are there prophets among God's people. Yes. I believe there are. The New Testament does speak about prophets, apostles, evangelists and teachers among the believers. and they work in tangent and cooperation with the Holy Spirit to perfect and build up the believers. But as per the real deals. I don't think there are THAT many out there. There are a lot of wanna-bees.
Sooner or later, I know I am going to have to approach pastor about this man's antics. I have a feeling he is not aware of this boaster, and the other face he carries. I have been putting it off for a while.
Will post on here as to the outcome.
Numbers 23:19
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
Isaiah 55:11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
Ephesians 4:11-13
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
Comments
Post a Comment