From the first waking minute of the day. There  is a battle going on around us and in us.

From my own personal experiences...the most intense time of this battle is, that first moment in the morning when my eyes open to the light of a brand new day.
I have learnt  in how my  attitude is at the beginning of my day ...usually determines how the rest of my day pans out. 

Ideally, I would love to get up and pick up my bible and go straight into the Word of 
God ...Whallah! There is a fussing and rustling here and there....for me; my body many times..not feels like a crumpled shirt picked up from the side of the bed and in need of a firm shake to un-crumple and align myself for the day. 
Yep, that's me. It's happening quite often lately, ever since I past that 50 mark. 

A strong dark cuppa Nescafe, no sugar ~ once upon a time, I loved my dunks of sugar
in my coffee or tea. Now, I find. Well...body feels its bloaty afterwards. 
Sometimes, even feeling I have a need to puke the sugar up. Feeling sluggish, physical apathy. Sometimes..on some occasions...I have felt emotionally down. Not severe depression. Just down.  
White sugar ~ well, it doesn't have that cane sugar after taste like it used to. 

They've really messed up the food industry ...plants and animals. Genetic modification
is going on everywhere. In everything.  Is organic, really organic?

Recently the healthy food company Whole Foods...where all the Yuppy health conscious, organic eaters went to shop to keep up with t heir healthy. obervant lifestyles ...Whole foods admitted selling ...wait for it...genetically ......modified foods...hmmm...Monsanto...ummm, ummm..and more hummm.

http://www.naturalnews.com/037413_Whole_Foods_Monsanto_GMO.html

Why am I not surprised?
Saw it coming long ago. All for profit. 

Someone once said...every man has his price. Every company would sell out. 
Sadly, I hate to accept it...but the fleshy,carnal mind that has not bowed or been 
crucified. That one who has not died to his flesh and lust for this world. 
Yep, then they will have a price. 
And will be a sell out. And a betrayer of his own kin and close ones. Sell their fellow men for a mess of pottage. 

So, what is going on in our bodies when we consume all this genetically modified foods? Are we being subtly and gradually being re constructed from inside out? Into what? Then the chem trails.
Some who like to keep their heads still stuck in the sand ~ insist  that they're nothing more than con trails. 
But if you Google search con trails and the chem trails. There are not the same. 
Some have even reported that the chem trails are loaded with poisons and aluminum and various other poisonous materials...So, a combo of GMO's, chem trails....they are preparing us for something...death. Sickness; changes. That is not of His present creation.
Men are listening to that old dragon serpent and changing what God called good into something that
is evil. Satan will never do anything that is good for man kind. For the bible says  his mission is solely to kill steal rob and destroy. 

With all this stuff going on ...it is so easy to feel over whelmed. To want to drop to my knees and through my hands up in the air and cave in ...and, if I had the money...buy up loads and loads of stuff and pack up and run to the hills...I don't believe running for the hills is the answer. You cant run from problems...or hide from what is around you. Although one day ...there will be a time for running for our lives. However, right now...we are not called to be hermits...and recluses. Monks hid away in some far off distant corner of the earth.
This used to bother me ALOT. And, I wasn't exactly helping my faith in focusing all the time on what the enemy's side is doing. 
Until a couple of months ago. The Lord showed me something here ~ This is what He
showed me. It has brought great comfort and blessed assurance to my heart. 

Mark 16:18
Amplified Bible

 They will pick up serpents; and [even] if they drink anything 
deadly, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the 
sick, and they will get well.

Right there ~ trust Him at His word. Take His whole word and apply it to our lives. 
And we will live. The way I see it...is that..if we are so adapt at ready to believe God
for mighty outward miracles and deeds. Such as healing for our bodies, financial miracles
of breakthroughs, and deliverance from demons...Then, why can't we confidently
trust GOD when it comes to what we eat and drink. 
We are not to worry about what we are going to eat and drink. Do not even worry what they did to the food! 
He knows that we have to eat and drink and He provides. He saw it all. He knows what they did to His creation. Long before you picked up that fork. 
The point I am homing in on ..is that there is great fear and concern over GMOs in our foods. There is a lot of fear arising among God's people too...about the chem trails. Where is the faith that we all claim to have? 

Cant we even believe GOD over the very foods we eat. Why can't we believe GOD, that when we pray ~ and bless our food ..that it may be intentionally infused and deadly to our bodies because of the molecular manipulation of wicked men...however if the prayer of faith can heal sick men's bodies and raise people up from the grave....then lets face it...eating organic nowadays..one has to be a millionaire. Or you're going to have to have a good income coming in to daily sustain yourself if you want to live a healthy organic lifestyle. Unless you own a farm. 

The vast majority of the populations of the world reside in the mega cities and rely on their local grocery stores and supermarkets. In so doing, we end up paying more for organic food. Even for the water we drink.  We are sold the lie that purified water in plastic bottles are healthy. ...hummmm!

But do we really understand the power that we have abiding within us and  when we exercise pure faith filled prayer over  that platter of food set in front of us? Its more than just a tradition of giving thanks for our meals...yeah, we give thanks first... and honor and acknowledge Him  as the giver of that food before us at the table. Something else occurs. 

Something miraculous. 

grace 1918 photo
It was not that long ago the Lord downloaded this revelation~picture into my spirit man and 
ever since that time...I no longer concern myself as I used to over the GMO ...chemtrails. 

Taking the food that I bought at the supermarket...give thanks and bless the Lord for it. 
Even asking the Lord to return their atoms and molecules back...back to the original 
creation. A unique miracle takes place. 
The atoms, and dna ...begins to re create. 
God's power in action.
Original creation restored. 

Jesus turned water in to wine. What was corrupted. Becomes un-corrupted.I have li fted up a glass of city tap water... and I know that taste. I have prayed over it, and blessed it. When I have drank it afterwards. There is a different taste to it. The nearest thing I can describe it as ~ like purest rain water. Pure rain water has its own  taste and it is nothing like tap water. No amount of bio filtration methods or machinery can re create that natural whole taste of purest rain water. 

What has been corrupted. He un corrupts. And re creates, and restores. From that day when I saw this "happening" in my spirit.. have experienced the water in a glass change and taste in the natural. I stopped concerning myself anymore and GOD bless them...online fellow believers panicking over this and that. You try to tell them to stop fretting and trust GOD. However, its like some of them..most of them ...do not 'hear'. Some folks love the attention that is bred from fear. So you have to let them find out for themselves...ask GOD to show them what He show you. Pray for GOD to reveal and illuminate and enlighten their eyes and open their ears.But one must move forward. 

The Child of God is not to live by fear. Panic and fretfulness. Running here and there like the 
rest of the world. Those who have no hope. But when we see those chem trails...when we suspect or perceive the enemy's afoot...and they're spraying ~ well ~.look up, give GOD the glory and pray in Jesus' name...to turn those chemicals of aluminum, poisons, DNA corruption...turn it into good as it falls onto the earth. Let the plans of the enemy be frustrated. Oh Lord. Delay his assignments and confuse his agenda. 

Lets use the authority GOD has given us. 

Because we know WHO keeps us. 

Who's name is above every name...Faith in using His name in action...
For without faith ..it is impossible to please Him. 
The Just shall live by FAITH!
We are in this world, children of GOD. 
But we are NOT of this world any longer. 
We walk in Supernatural Kingdom living, even now. In this realm. We still can rule in His name. Under His direction and Lordship. We have been given this privilege and use of His name which carries all 
power and authority. 

2 Timothy 1:7
Amplified Bible
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, 
of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but [He has given us a spirit] 
of power and of love 
and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control.


True assurance in His word, and despite it all...He still remains, in control, 
sovereign. Lord of all. 
In the morning...the battle to align and discipline my mind into His .~ aligning my thoughts to His thoughts..
His will..not the flesh, the carnal the way of the world thinking. 
In other words...ugh...another day?? 
Its difficult  ~ not every day we face bright cheerfully minded. Sometimes yesterday's garbage and events often spills over into the next new day..... With all the chaos and madness it has to offer. 

If there is one thing I can do when I  open up my eye .and I am aware..~ I made it through to another day..  Another day of mercy another day of His grace. His breath coursing through my lungs....Life.  Even before my  foot swings off the bed to touch the floor, and before I put my kettle on for that cuppa coffee...look up and say...
GOOD MORNING FATHER!!!
I make it my business to tell Him 'Good Morning!'
And every time, there is that still pause...then I hear those familiar words....
"Good Morning, Child."
My day has started. ~~~~~~~~~

Proverbs 1: Amplified Bible
33 But whoso hearkens to me [Wisdom] shall dwell securely and 
in confident trust and shall be quiet, 
without fear or dread of evil.

Proverbs 3 Amplified Bible
5 Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart 
and mind and do not rely on 
your own insight or understanding.
6 In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will 
direct and make straight and plain your paths.
7 Be not wise in your own eyes; reverently fear and worship the Lord 
and turn [entirely] away from evil.
8 It shall be health to your nerves and sinews, and marrow and moistening 
to your bones.

Proverbs 3 Amplified Bible
13 Happy (blessed, fortunate, enviable) is the man who finds skillful and 
godly Wisdom, and the man who gets understanding [drawing it forth from 
God’s Word and life’s experiences],







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dragon will take his seat in The Big House! Woe, woe. They are here and have arrived!

The Wall