Where Does It Say?


 Recently, I met up online with a fellow saint of the  apostolic-prophet missionary class of believer. Flamboyant, charismatic, and great in knowledge and wisdom in the things of the Holy Spirit, and to me, I guess I got 'drawn in' by the dynamic flair of their deep relationship with
the Lord. 
Now I don't want to discredit all that move in this office of GOD, because there are the real ones out there, but so few and far between, and are out numbered by the phoney and snake oil salesmen who seem to drown out the real ones. It takes spiritual experience and sharpened discernment to see through a well hidden mask. Even the most mature of believers without being plugged in regularly and in tuned to the Holy Spirit anyone can be taken in. So, I don't beat myself up about this.  After all, while I am in this present earth suit, there is still those flaws. Part of the package of being human and walking and growing with Jesus by His Holy Spirit.
This wonderful dynamic servant of GOD happened to be going through a terrible ordeal where they lived, in Europe. Somewhere in Belgium. Shared they were called of the Lord as a missionary to Europe, the new dark continent. No longer he Africa by the way.  Isn't it funny how, once upon a time, Europe and the North Americas sent missionaries all across the globe to evangelise those pagan nations, and now. Years and generations later; those same nations are is such desperate need of a mighty move of Jesus' Spirit, to save and restore the old foundations of their parents' parents era. Like the world has flipped over and where nations were once industrious, booming, and evangelistic.  Now are turning on their hinges and becoming pantheon even heathen-like.
This wonderful dynamic servant, was undergoing heavy persecution from their landlord. With threats, bricks through the window, garbage through into their property.  I guess I am soft, because I have had my own share of persecution for the Word of God sake before. Just for being a Christian.

Yes, in the UK years ago, on a housing estate. I may share about that in another blog page. Point is, its no bed of roses to be either a single woman or man, single parent with 2.3 kids, or weak elderly parent, with only you to look after them and your on your own, except for your relationship with Jesus. Long ago, you would've caved in, big time!  Hey even with the above status, even in the Christian circles, such status's are not very popular to be. Especially being a single parent. I sometimes wonder that the most insecure people on this planet are literally pastors' wives. 

Seriously.  If you are  young and beautiful, single and worse, a single parent, and you just want to worship, (newly saved by the way) and fellowship.   Well good luck, if you happen to  attend one of those churches where the pastor's wife controls everything, even tightly grasping her husband's privates  with a well manicured painted hand that is really a chastity belt with the words HANDS OFF - HE IS MY HUSBAND! 

While in the other hand she lifts the microphone to her reddened painted lips singing Amazing Grace, How Sweet thou art! After  over twenty years as a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, you see a lot under the name of Christianity.
Back to my topic. I have dragged off again.  Apologies for this. I am glad I got this blog up and going. I have been meaning to do this for years. I tried the You tube thing, but I really don't like taking pictures of my self, least of all videoing my own self. 
Anyway, back to this sister.  she goes on from time to time, ask for prayer, and I do and did pray heavily for her, but not to the point where its the only thing to pray for on my list. But it got a bit strange. A camera goes missing, seems like an obsession as to who stole this camera,and pray pray for this person who stole her camera to be 'exposed'.  Suspicion of this fellow prophet and that apostle. They are called of GOD to bring 'correction'.   Why is it that so many so called prophets and apostles feel they are called to bring correction to everyone else but THEMSELVES?? Am I the only one missing this here? Something wrong with this?
Moving along.
I guess the warning and check in my spirit came up, when they mentioned how they have their ''intercessors'' to pray for them for this person persecuting them.  How bad the landlord is.
One evening, I had a short convo with this person and went off line.  A check came up in my spirit.
Why do they have a  'team of intercessors' to pray for their every whim?

Who is working for whom?

Intercessors work for the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. For His kingdom. Not for some ''prophet'' who at their every whim, they pray for this petty thing and that.
But true intercessors are receiving and being downloaded into from His Holy Spirit, the Will of GOD and to pray and intercede, HIS WILL.

So, what did I place my will under?  I thought.

This is even um, something else than the Lord. Do we switch on and switch off the Holy Spirit through His intercessors whenever we feel like it?  And what is the root behind this dog and pony show? 
Pride. Yes, pride always likes to push Jesus off the throne and decid whats what.

Pride doesn't humble itself at all.

I slowly backed off from my association with this person. Honouring the fact that yes, I do recognise salvation in this person, but the fruit, I don't have to walk with this. In fact, this can lead into bondage.
Maybe into other avenues. That may not be of the Spirit of Truth.
I didn't hear for almost  a week from this apostle, but prior to the above ..prayer was answered and the Lord by His wonderful grace, stepped in and gave the apostle a new home and a new beginning. Praise GOD. Prayer answered. Praise GOD.
Its wonderful to see the answer to prayer in a person's life, who ever they maybe. God is so good. ALWAYS. Amen!!
So it was good timing to step away - I did feel and hear the Lord telling me that the assignment of praying with this sister in her calamity is over and she is going to be alright, and it was safe to move on now. As I shared, a week went by, and I get a message in my inbox from this saint that they requesting prayer again.   Having to deal with the ex landlord, and his threats and other things of concern. Asking her intercessors to pray.
Bingo. There is the concern again.

Whom am I working for?
Who am I taking my prayer assignments from?   God or man? 
I wrote back, telling her that she has to take GOD's word as a sword and use it against her enemy, and stand fast.
Oh boy, its funny when the mask comes off and you speak the truth, how as Jesus said what is hidden in the darkness is shouted out from the rooftops. when the disguise is taken away, how the teeth are bared. I am not saying this saint is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Not at all. Some sheep just haven't grown up and are still in baby stages. Though they are walking round in adult bodies.

Even sheep can carry a nasty bite.
I immediately the next day gets a message back demanding why I perceive they're moving in fearfulness. they had only put out a request to pray for their team of intercessors. Etc, etc.

There it was. There was the revelation. In the absence of faith, there is fear.
My intuition rose up, and I remember thoughts of, 
I will not be subject to being told who, what, when, where and why to pray.
I download from His Spirit and if I am not prompted to intercede with what you are requesting. I will not do it. Period.
If there is a witness,  yes.
In the meantime, I am weary of putting myself under any  man or woman's control 'team of intercessors'.
Spiritually speaking too, it can also be dangerous to the recipients of such prayers. Even fatal. Because without the discerning of the Holy Spirit here, you could be used by the enemy to use your GOD given gifts to hurt an innocent soul rather than being
a beacon or vessel of aid for their salvation.
Then when we stand before the Throne, one will even have to give an account of this kind of spiritual ignorance.

DONE.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dragon will take his seat in The Big House! Woe, woe. They are here and have arrived!

The Wall