The World is a Circus

 It has been a while since I posted anything. 

I have been going through many trials and tests, and it all hasn't subsided. But, I know it is part of the walk. It is learning to grow in Christ. During those periods, we only look to Him, and when we learn to do so, while practicing in keeping our eyes fixed on Him, our trust. He brings us out in His time. Then we look back at the 'journey' we just came out of, and we realize from it all. We have become stronger. 

I used to post long passages but you know, I am not going to do that anymore. Its only going to be what that I believed was 'downloaded' into me, my experience, and keeping it short and simple.  

Recently with all the shenanigans going on in the political realm of this fallen world. It is easy to feel and get disillusioned and ask Lord, where are you in all this. But He told us the answer long ago, way ahead of time in His Word, its all there. Just that many of us ...and I am admitting it here. Not disciplined enough to go into the Book for ourselves and seek the answers there. We are used to being spoon-fed and that is quite a dangerous place to be in. 

One of the titles for God is He is the Almighty. The I AM. He is Sovereign. The mighty king Nebuchadnezzar in Daniel 5, had to learn the hard way that the Lord God Almighty is the one who is in charge, and overall. Those that honored the Almighty Yahweh; were blessed with a good and prosperous reign; those that refused to honor Him. Did not have very good endings. 

History with this fallen world, has the habit of repeating itself. Sometimes in the political world, I am scratching my head thinking, are these people the real lunatics and the sane ones are in those institutions? 

The present situation in the Great US as of today; 04.01.2023. The last President was indicted. My daughter said to me the night before, ''Mum, do you see that, did you see the latest headlines? What do you think about it?''

I was in the process of saying ...' bah, humbug.'' and going back on to my work-from-home job ...at that moment, I was on a 15-minute break. 

Then the thought came immediately to mind. ''Acting, all acting!''

We are seeing what has been carefully scripted and released. Its re planned, pre-set, By the powers that be that want to bring in their NWO system. They have to 'herd' the people. They believe that the vast majority of the population is stupid and doesn't think for themselves. They have mass trained the populations to think that way. The sheep are easily lead. Only those in Christ, with renewed minds ..soaked in His Word, can see through the cobwebbed veils and still stay in the joy of the Lord

They can clearly 'see' prophecy unfolding right before our eyes, they can see the Lord is and has always been in control. Even though it appears like He has thrown His hands up in the air to let the world do what its doing and not intervening. That is not true. 

The Lord is in the business of Souls being saved. His Son was in the business of bringing in many sons and daughters into the Kingdom for the Father. That is the mission of the Cross.,the Resurrection, and His soon Return. 

He is quite aware of what is happening, and the time is coming when enough will be enough. 

The performers in the world stages, have their masters' demonic clawed hands embedded into their skulls, manipulating and marionetting their plans through their human slaves. 

Yeah, but Yahweh and His Son, Yeshua is in Full Control

He is still on the Throne, and this is all for a short while. Then, soon ...Eternity will be here. 

Right now, the world is a Circus. Eventually, the curtain has to fall, and the show comes to an end. 


With the way things are going on out there, trusting in any man, institution, religon. It would fail. The only Person that we can truly put our trust from here to Eternity and beyond. It is with the Saviour Jesus Christ. He is the only Truth. 

Right now, there is a separation going on. The Lord is coming back sooner than we really know. And only for His Bride, His Sheep. Then judgement will follow. 

Please make the decision today to allow Jesus to be Lord and your Saviour. He will never ever fail you. But  you have to willingly choose Him. 


God is inviting you into a relationship with Him today!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Father, it is written in Your Word that if I confess with my mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in my heart that You have raised Him from the dead, I shall be saved.


Therefore, Father, I confess that Jesus is my Lord. I make Him Lord of my life right now. I believe in my heart that You raised Jesus from the dead. I renounce my past life with Satan and close the door to any of his devices.


I thank You for forgiving me of all my sin. Jesus is my Lord, and I am a new creation. Old things have passed away; now all things become new in Jesus’ name. Amen.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dragon will take his seat in The Big House! Woe, woe. They are here and have arrived!

The Wall