Tell Them I am Coming!

 Well, it's been almost two years since I had last posted anything on this site. It was not down to the pandemic that deterred me from putting up anything. I have had received several downloads over that period of time. I just put it on ice and waited a while. But that 'while' turned into months and then two years. One mindset that I had wrestled with is whether or not anyone reads this little blog post/diary of thoughts and spiritual sharing of what I believed that the Lord has been given to me to share. 

I questioned it. 'Why share, if there is hardly anyone that comes on here to read it at all?'

You know as someone told me at my workplace. ''It's not quantity, it's quality.'' I believe the Spirit of the Lord is all about us doing what He wants or is leading us to do. No matter how seemingly insignificant it may seem. Just do it, and then leave it to Him to take care of the rest. He has everything all under control. And if my posts just touch one person. Just one, to turn to the Lord and have their faith in Him strengthened. Then to me, that is all that matters. 

Thoughts have come strongly to mind in the last couple of days. We are just sailing away from the latest worldwide latest of the Canadian Truckers' protest. And now, Mr Putin is at war with Ukraine. The internet has been swamped with this, including China eyeing Taiwan. 

Here and there, the nations are in chaos, running to and fro. What does this all mean. 

Our Lord repeatedly told his followers. Do not let your hearts be troubled. And, 'Fear Not'. 

Full control. He has his timeline, and he holds the life-breath of all men, great and small in the palm of his hand. The ones that love and serve Him and the ones that willfully fight and rebel against Him. 

He is ultimately in control, and He knows the end from the beginning. 

Psalm 37 Do not fret because of those who are evil or be envious of those who do wrong;         for like the grass they will soon wither, like green plants they will soon die away.

Psalm 37 is one of my favorite words of encouragement and hope. 

Time is nearer than we realize, as far as the 'clock' of the Lord. The devil and his minions know they are running out of time. They see the 'hand' move nearer to their destruction. So they have to act fast and get as much damage, chaos, and loss of life in possible. Including preparing the fallen world for their chosen one. The beast, the false messiah, and his false prophet.

I am convinced these two are not just spiritual entities or a corporation as some will have it. They are individuals who had given over total possession of themselves to the fallen one. Are they part human and part fallen angels? I am still in two minds here. I lean more to the part human, part fallen one. A demi god. Like hercules. Perhaps. Human nature even without being demonicly possessed can still choose evil. At the end of the millenial 1000 years. When satan is released from the pit, and goes up to draw away mankind  to rise up against the King of kings. There will be people alive, under his rulership that will still chose the side of evil. 

Most of the Western World leaders are perfectly possessed. Their faces if you can 'see', the entities overlayed on their human hosts. 

There's a puffied out appearance, glassied eyes - Look closer, nobody home, just a human shell with something  bulging out of the human host.  

On our major news outlets, be careful. As Smith Wigglesworth told Lester Sumerall, when he went to visit him at his home. Brother Sumerall had a daily newspaper tucked under his arm with umbrella. When Wigglesword inquired and brother Sumerall told him; he refused to have  'lies' into his home. 

We are being 'herded' from several angles, Like sheep with several 'sheep dogs' with carefully planted Judas sheep among us. Get away from following the crowd. You cant see the cliff where those crowding the edge and falling off. Not until its too late. We are created as New Creatures to fly high, be in the world, but not part of it. Go through as piligrims but dont settle. We have a city with mansions that await us. He is preparing to Return now. 

I saw a few months back a very strong visual. About December 2021. 

I saw in my dreams, that I was among a great throng of peoples. Spirits of people. I was an onlooker. Probably about 2 or 3 rows back was where I was standing. We were all facing this massive temple like structure, with steps. Everywhere brilliant light and white. No darkness at all, no shadow. We were facing two Men. Both like identical. Hair, features. With brilliant white hair. Shinning. They were both robed in identical purest white linen tunics that flowed all round. Same garments. Except the one that was closest to my side, I could see under the  tunic from the calves down, the glint of purest silver armour. He was talking to the other and they were in deep conversation. Suddenly they stopped, and he turned and looked straight my way at me, and with authority and firmness in his voice but with love, said. 

''Go tell them, I am Coming.'' 

The other Man was looking my way too. But did not say anything. 

I was pulled immediately back in to this world and woke up. 

I dont think I am the only believer that feels the iminent return of Our King is near. 

I hope this message reaches you and whereever you are, what ever you are doing, and whatever decision you are about to make. Remember, dont hold on to this world. 

Hold it lightly in your hands. Tell others He is coming soon. And you get ready too. Our King will be here. Even its days, months, weeks. Or years. He will be here at the right time. His time. 

Re 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dragon will take his seat in The Big House! Woe, woe. They are here and have arrived!

The Wall